The 17th annual Tour de Nash is Nashville's largest urban bike ride. Take on the City Tour (8mi), Local Tour (25 mi), or Grand Tour (45mi) to suit your riding style. Your paid registration includes a t-shirt and route support.
- 8, 25, and 45-mile ride options suitable for bicyclists of all skill levels
- Scenic routes highlighting Nashville's neighborhoods, bikeways and greenways.
- Rest stops featuring refreshments, bathroom facilities, and basic bicycle maintenance equipment available every 10-15 miles.
- Every paid rider receives a t-shirt and ride number
What's Different for 2021?
- There will be NO mass start, or finish festival/post-ride meal to lessen the chances of spreading the virus
- Each rider will start the ride at one location which you select upon registration and will begin within their selected start time window, also selected within registration.
- Riders are REQUIRED TO BRING A MASK to wear at start locations, rest stops, and in the SAG van
- ABSOLUTELY NO LARGE GROUP GATHERING allowed at any time
- There will be no route security due to the dispersed nature of the riders on the route
- Rest stops will have only individually packaged snacks and water for riders
- Volunteers at rest stops will be gloved and masked for everyone's protection
- Bike tools and mechanical assistance will be available at rest stops
- Day-Of Registration will NOT be available at the ride
- Date: May 15, 2021
Distances: 8, 25, 45 miles
City, State: Nashville, Tennessee
Start Time: see website description
Online Information: https://www.walkbikenashville.org/tourdenash