Great scenic ride with flats, rolling hills, covered bridges and streams on 2 biggest routes, along with a 6 mile loop around Lake Santee. 16 mile has one sag stop and does not travel to the Lake. Great food, pork or hamburgers, homemade salads, desserts, chocolate milk, water and more served for lunch. Lake sag stop is stocked with fresh fruit, cookies, brownies, snacks and drinks.
Our local band, "Hippie Fingers", is back again this year to play from 11:30-2:30pm and if you would like a cold brew, the TAAP across the street is open at noon. All proceed go to our YMCA's Annual Campaign. Check out our website for our 2022 shirt design!
Thank you in advance for supporting our YMCA's Mission, "To put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all"
Register online or you may call with credit card at (812)663-9622. If you have questions, feel free to email.
- Water, snacks and restrooms are available at the start & finish and on the course.
- Live acoustic music played by local band "Hippie Fingers" from 11:30-2:30pm during lunch. How about a picture with your cycling friends standing in front of our Tower Tree backdrop!
- Lake Santee Kiwanis Club, Boy Scout Troop 574, Lake Santee Women's Club, Lions Club, and the Sea Shack will provide snacks at the Lake Santee SAG stop. Other SAG stops are manned by the Greensburg Scout Troop, St. John's CCD Youth, and various volunteers.
- SAG Stops are open at the following times: Mile 8 7:00-10:00 (no restrooms), Mile 22 (Lake Santee) 7:00-1:30 (restrooms provided), Mile 34 (25105 Rail Fence Road) 8:30-11am (no restrooms) Mile 44 (Enochsburg Hall) 9:30-1:30 (restrooms provided), Mile 67 (Courthouse Square) lunch-5pm (restrooms provided), Mile 85 (Westport Fire Station) 11:00-3:45 (restrooms provided).
- 67 mile ride is a very hilly, scenic route which travels through many sites, including a covered bridge!
- 34 mile ride travels to Lake Santee, around and back. Enjoy the rolling "humps" and hills.
- 16 mile ride is a nice country ride. Mostly flat with some hills. The 16 mile route is the only route that does not travel around beautiful 6 mile Lake Santee.
- Century starts with a 67 mile ride that is very scenic, travels through many quant little towns, has very challenging hills and offers 4 SAG stops along the way. Riders return to courthouse for lunch, then finish the ride with a 34 mile loop. The second half of the century travels to Westport and through its historic covered bridge before returning to the courthouse square.
- Date: June 25, 2022
Distances: 16, 34, 67, 100 miles
City, State: Greensburg, Indiana
Start Location: 150 Courthouse Square
Start Time: 6:30 am
Online Information: http://www.treecityrollingtour.org/