Bike MS: Oxford is more than a ride. It's an experience grounded in camaraderie and marked by passion, inspiration, determination and pure enjoyment. It will be an experience you'll never forget, shared with new friends and old.
Ride Info & Requirements
Thank you for your interest in Bike MS. For the best experience, here are some things you need to know:
- The minimum age to ride is 12. See additional requirements below for cyclists ages 12 through 17.
- The fundraising minimum is $300.00.
- Walk-up registrations are gladly accepted, however, Bike MS is a fundraising ride with a minimum fundraising requirement, so register as early as you can to raise money and have the greatest impact.
- We ride rain or shine. In the event of lightning or other dangerous conditions, we will delay the event until conditions improve. Please watch for weather-related updates via email and the event website.
- Helmets are required. No exceptions.
Family and friends are always welcome at our start and finish locations, but not on the route. Please encourage your friends and family to meet you at the finish line, or to volunteer for the event.
Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles are provided to transport any cyclists in need so personal vehicles are prohibited on the route and at rest stops.
Pets are not allowed at the ride; however, service animals are welcome.
- Date: August 3 - 4, 2019
Distances: 25, 50, 75, 100 miles
City, State: Oxford, Ohio
Start Location: Miami University
Start Time: 7:30 am
Online Information: https://secure.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/OHGBikeEvents?pg=entry&fr_id=30228