Welcome to Bike Rides in Indiana
Welcome to Bike Rides in Indiana, where you can find the latest information about touring bicycle rides in and around Indiana. Know about a touring ride that's not listed? Send the info using the newly redesigned form: Submit a Ride.
Bike Rides in Indiana is not affiliated with any of the rides that are listed and doesn't have any registration forms for the rides. We just list the information. If you have questions about a ride that is listed, please send your question we'll try to help.
- August 30 - fixed link to Blueberry Bicycle Cruise
- Late July 2022 - still adding rides!
- Late March 2022 - Many of this year's rides are listed, though those later in the year haven't been announced yet. Check back for new listings... I check almost every day!
January 2022 - New BRinIN website changes: A new look for 2022. Viewing from a desktop, the monthly ride listings are directly under the banner. Only months with rides are shown, so only a few right now.
Viewing from your phone, it's text only, and he months with rides are shown if you tap on the three vertical bars under and to the left of the banner.
If you have any ride info ( I know it's early ) please send it using the Submit a Ride link . Hope you like the changes!
- Welcome 2022! And with the new year Bike Rides in Indiana has a new look! I'll be working to finish up the final touches, smoothing off the rough edges, and then begin adding rides. If you have any problems with the site please let me know using the "Can I Help" menu option.
- January ride listings just added. More as they become available. We're probably going to have a new theme for next year too, looking around for template ideas.
- If your ride is not listed and you'd like it to be, or if you have any information about other rides not yet listed, please use the Submit link (above) to send it to BRinIN. Thanks! If you have any problems with the Submit a Ride form, or have any questions, click on "Help" in the Info list on this page.
- If you get any 404 Page Not Found errors, please send me an email let me know which page you're having problems viewing.
The Ronald G. Repka Foundation, Inc., dedicated to perpetuating Ron's interest in youth sports, as well as providing cancer patient support and cycling safety awareness programs.