Check the ride website for any changes to this information!
Get your Graze On! Make Hope your last blast of Summer! Riders love us. We love Riders. It's quite romantic! The Hope Ride is a Utopian cycling extravaganza. It's the ride of tomorrow. Flying bicycles, anti-gravity water bottles, amazing wind reversing machines, holographic maps, and rainbows and puppy dogs for all!
- Registration Opens 7:30
- Breakfast Served 7:00-9:00.
- Riders Having a Ball 7:30-4:00.
- Riders may begin any time between 7:30-9:00 a.m.
- Lunch served on the Hope Town Square 11:00-2:00.
- Root Beer Floats served after the ride.
- Showers available after Ride until 3:00.
SAG Service ends 3:00.
- Date: September 21,2019
Distances: 13, 25, 50, 100 miles
City, State: Hope, Indiana
Start Location: Hauser High School
Start Time: 7:30 am
Online Information: http://hoperide.org