Join us for the 9th annual Great Pumpkin Roll Ride benefiting the Hamilton County Special Olympics . In 2019 together we raised $7,500 for the Special Olympics!
This is the Queen City's BIGGEST ANNUAL RIDE and we roll out the orange (fall) carpet! Enjoy cycling through the scenic hills and valleys of Southwest Ohio on low-traveled roads. The ride is fully supported with three super-stocked rest stops. After the ride, dig into a FREE catered feast including vegan options with friends old and new. All registrations include fully stocked rest stops, SAG, route markings and maps and a wonderful hot catered post ride meal.
Our ride features rolling terrain over low traveled roads. There are ride distances of 65, 50, 40, and 25 miles.
- New this year is an 8 mile Family Ride that starts at 10am.
- Same fabulous new routes from last year
- covered bridge on the 40, 50 and 62 routes.
- Strava segment on the Peppertown Leg Burner
- cool rider packets at registration
- fabulous catered post ride meal by Velvet Smoke BBQ (including vegan)
- Date: September 26, 2020
Distances: 8, 25, 40, 50, 65 miles
City, State: Harrison, Ohio
Start Location: 9660 Dry Fork Rd
Start Time: 8:30 am
Online Information: https://greatpumpkinrollride.com/