BikeTOURberfest is the primary fundraising event for the 22 Miles of the Wayne County Cardinal Greenway. The Cardinal Greenway is the longest rail-trail in Indiana and spans 62 miles from Marion through Muncie to Richmond in East Central Indiana. Support our fantastic trail system and enjoy a unique ride.
Check-in and parking takes place in the Wayne County Health Department lot at 201 East Main Street, Richmond Indiana. EARLY PACKET PICK-UP is on Friday, September 22 at the loading dock of Richmond Furniture Gallery on Fort Wayne Avenue in the Deport District. Registration will also be available on the day of the event.
Tour choices include;
- A 22 mile (can turn around at any point) family friendly ride up to Williamsburg on the Cardinal Greenway.
- A 31 mile trek that includes a stop at the Warm Glow Candle Outlet.
- A 58 mile route with challenging elevations and includes a stop at the Warm Glow Candle Outlet.
- Each option features sections of the Wayne County Greenway and beautiful early fall landscape of rural Wayne County.
- Riders will be treated by great SWAG and SAG stops.
- Shower facilities will be available at Family fitness Works.
- After the tour, enjoy traditional Oktoberfest activities and atmosphere in Richmond’s historic Depot District.
Lots of SAG support, snacks and a huge SAG stop at Warm Glow Candle Factory Outlet. This ride has been called The Friendliest Ride by our participants bring your friends and family to this year s BikeTOURberfest.
Date: September 23, 2017
Distances: 22, 31, 58 miles
City, State: Richmond, Indiana
Start Location: 201 East Main St.
Start Time: 8:30 AM
Online Information: http://biketourberfest.com