Perennial winner of Bicycling Magazine and the League of American Bicyclists Best Biking in America Awards. The Central Indiana Bicycling Association, Inc. (CIBA) is proud to sponsor the 49th Annual Hilly Hundred Weekend, a classic bicycling event designed for the touring cyclists. If you like a bicycling challenge that includes entertainment and fellowship with more than 4,000 cyclists from over 40 states and several foreign countries, the Hilly is for you.
- This three day event (with two days of riding approximately 50 miles each day) is held in the scenic hills of southern Indiana.
- The challenging terrain is a wonderful mix of gently rolling country roads and breathtaking hills (literally).
- The new Saturday route initiated in 2013 will be amended to slightly shorten it and to introduce a new 35 mil option. This route marks a return to Owen County roads and lovely downtown Stinesville. There are some hills and scenic views on the new route that will leave you breathless.
- On Sunday, our route traditionally includes perennial favorite Morgan-Monroe State Forest and the Hilly Hundred's legendary bragging hill Mt. Tabor. The highway construction on SR 37/I 69 may force us to make last minute changes this year.
- Free food and live(ly) entertainment at each of three rest stops on both Saturday and Sunday.
- Attendance is limited -- get your registration form to us as early as possible!
- The Hilly is not a race, so come for a challenging tour but leave the racing gear at home.
- You must wear a bicycle helmet to participate in this ride.
Date: October 6 - 8, 2017
Distances: 50 per day
City, State: Ellettsville, Indiana
Start Location: 600 Edgewood Drive
Start Time: 8:00 AM
Online Information: http://Hillyhundred.org/