This is a full supported ride with SAG and mechanic support, rest stops every 15 miles (approximately), and all meals provided.
Registration includes an event t-shirt and other supplies, with additional fundraising-based incentives available (such as an event-branded jersey and other apparel and experiences).
Bike MS: Cruisin' the Crossroads is more than a ride. It's an experience grounded in camaraderie and marked by passion, inspiration, determination and pure enjoyment. It will be an experience you'll never forget, shared with new friends and old.
- Let's get you ready for the ride of your life! Here is the information you'll need to have an amazing Bike MS experience.
- The minimum age to ride is 12. See additional requirements below for cyclists under the age of 18.
- The fundraising minimum is $150.
- Walk-up registrations are gladly accepted, however, Bike MS is a fundraising ride with a minimum fundraising requirement, so register as early as you can to raise money and have the greatest impact.
- We ride rain or shine. In the event of lightning or other dangerous conditions, we will delay the event until conditions improve. Please watch for weather-related updates via email and the event website.
- Helmets are required. No exceptions.
- Family and friends are always welcome at our start and finish locations, but not on the route. Please encourage your friends and family to meet you at the finish line, or to volunteer for the event.
- Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles are provided to transport any cyclists in need so personal vehicles are prohibited on the route and at rest stops.
- Pets are not allowed at the ride; however, service animals are welcome.
- Date: October 10, 2020
Distances: 25, 62, 100 miles
City, State: Lebanon, Indiana
Start Location: Boone County Fairgrounds
Start Time: 8:00 am
Online Information: https://secure.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR/Bike/INIBikeEvents?pg=entry&fr_id=31326