The 15th annual Tour de Nash presented by AAA is Nashville's largest urban bike ride. Take on the City Tour (8mi), Local Tour (25 mi), or Grand Tour (45mi) to suit your riding style. NEW for this year is the Family Bike Parade, suitable for the youngest riders in the bunch! Your paid registration includes a t shirt and a meal ticket for the Finish Festival in Public Square Park overlooking the Cumberland River. Join 1,500 riders and discover the city on 3 brand new routes!
- Early Bird pricing available until 3/31/2019
- Rider check-in and packet pickup begins at 7:30am 5/11/2019 and rides depart beginning at 8:30am
- Day-Of Registration will be available at the ride.
- Route support and Finish Festival end at 3pm.
- Family Parade (less than 1 mile), 8, 25, and 45 mile ride options suitable for bicyclists of all skill levels.
- Scenic routes highlighting Nashville's neighborhoods, bikeways and greenways.
- Rest stops featuring refreshments, bathroom facilities, and basic bicycle maintenance equipment available every 10-15 miles.
Ride starts and finishes at Public Square Park (Union St & 3rd Ave N, Nashville, TN 37243). Paid Tour de Nash registrants will receive one food voucher redeemable at participating vendors. And much more!
- Date: May 11, 2019
Distances: 1, 8, 25, 45 miles
City, State: Nashville, Tennessee
Start Location: Public Park Square
Online Information: https://www.walkbikenashville.org/tourdenash