A hill-lover's delight. Routes offer 300 to 2,000 feet of climbing! Leave from the city's historical town square, choosing from either 16, 33, 67, or 100 miles visiting many small towns, a covered bridge, and beautiful countryside.
Fruit, snacks, sandwiches at rest stops; lunch provide including Daves famous wood fire grilled tenderloins and many home-made salads and treats. Enjoy music, arts, crafts, beer and wine garden provided by the Downtown Greensburg Tenderloin Throwdown
- Upon the riders return, a fire grilled lunch is provided serving grilled tenderloin and hamburger sandwiches, baked beans, homemade salads, desserts and drinks.
- Enjoy Art & Craft booths, chalk expo, acoustic music, Indiana craft beverages and more sponsored by the Main Street Greensburg's Tenderloin Throwdown.
- Add $10/$14 to your registration fee for a Tree City Rolling Tour and Century Drifit shirt. No shirt orders after June 20. A limited amount of shirts may be available the day of the event. (Click to view t-shirt design)
- Receive a $5 discount if registered by May 1.
- Riders 12 and under are free. Parents must register the child the day of the event.
- Water, snacks and restrooms are available at the start & finish and on the course.
- All SAG Stops close at 4:30 pm.
- On riders' return, snow cones await them for a nice cool down!
Date: June 23, 2018
Distances: 16, 33, 67, 100 miles
City, State: Greensburg, Indiana
Start Location: 150 Courthouse Square
Start Time: 6:30 - 9:00 am
Online Information: http://www.treecityrollingtour.org/