- Start & finish at Historical Tower Tree Courthouse Square
- Upon the riders return, a fire grilled lunch is provided serving grilled tenderloin and hamburger sandwiches, baked beans, homemade salads, desserts and drinks. Lunch is served from 10:30-4:00
- Enjoy Art & Craft booths, chalk expo, acoustic music, Indiana craft beverages and more sponsored by the Main Street Greensburg's Tenderloin Throwdown.
- Tree City Rolling Tour Jersey $65. Limited supply available for purchase day of the event. (Cash or check only)
- Add $10/$14 to your registration fee for a Tree City Rolling Tour and Century Drifit shirt. No shirt orders after June 17. A limited amount of shirts may be available the day of the event.
- Receive a $5 discount if registered by May 1.
- Riders 12 and under are free. Parents must register the child the day of the event.
- Water, snacks and restrooms are available at the start & finish and on the course.
- Lake Santee Kiwanis Club, Boy Scout Troop 574, Lake Santee Women's Club, and the Sea Shack will provide snacks at the Lake Santee SAG stop. Other SAG stops are manned by the Greensburg Scout Troop, St. John's CCD Youth, and various volunteers.
- SAG Stops are open at the following times: Lake Santee 7:45-11:30, Hamburg 8:00-12:00, Enochsburg 9:30-2:00, Moscow 11:00-4:00
- 67 mile ride is a very hilly, scenic route which travels through many sites, including a covered bridge!
- New in 2019, an alternate 67 mile route has fewer hills, but is very scenic.
- 33 mile ride travels to Lake Santee, around and back. Enjoy the rolling "humps" and hills.
- 16 mile ride is a nice country ride. Mostly flat with some hills.
- Century starts with a 67 mile ride that is very scenic, travels through many quant little towns, has very challenging hills and offers 4 SAG stops along the way. Riders return to courthouse for lunch, then finish the ride with a 34-mile loop.
- Date: June 22, 2019
Distances: 16, 33, 67, 100 miles
City, State: Greensburg, Indiana
Start Location: Courthouse Square
Start Time: 6:30 - 9:30 am
Online Information: http://www.treecityrollingtour.org/