The Annual Pumpkinvine Trail Bike Ride is our main fundraising event. All proceeds go towards ride expenses and the construction and maintenance of the trail. All who plan for and work during the ride are volunteers.
Bicycle beside horses and buggies past traditional Amish farms. Enjoy the 16-mile Pumpkinvine Nature Trail lined with flowers and trees. Bicycle to the Carriage House, an Amish home near Topeka, and enjoy a Thresher's Dinner on Friday, June 16.
REGISTRATION is OPEN!
- Enjoy a ride through Northern Indiana's rolling farm land on our 22, 37 and 52 mile routes.
- Early Bird rate $45
- Late rate $65 starting May 20
- Enjoy a ride through Northern Indiana's rolling farm land on our 22, 38 and 50 mile routes.
- 22 Mile Route: ~95% on multi-use trail, with 2% grade most of the way.
- 38 Mile Route: ~95% on multi-use trail, with 2% grade most of the way.
- 50 mile route: ~40% multi-use trail, ~60% country roads, mostly flat with some rolling hills.
SAG support provided for all routes.
- Date: June 17, 2023
Distances: 22, 37, 52 miles
City, State: Goshen, Indiana
Start Location: Elkhart Country 4-H Fairgrounds, 17746 CR 34
Start Time: 7:00 am
Online Information: https://pumpkinvine.org/