The Arlington 500 is a recreational bike ride on scenic roads in Lake County, Illinois. You have the option of doing a 25, 42, 51, or 70 mile (500 furlongs) route. The ride draws hundreds of riders to the Northwest Chicago Suburbs.
- The Arlington 500 is a fully supported ride. You get all this on every rout
- Well marked routes
- Downloadable GPS route and / or cue sheet
- Ride with GPS directions with an account
- Bike shop support at start and rest stop
- Rest stop with food / beverages until 3:00PM
- Support vehicles on the route until 3:30PM
- Mostly level terrain with some moderate hills
- Training? Use our multiple-loop route to get in your miles
- Spacious indoor restrooms at registration and rest stop locations.
The route, starting location, and rest stop location are subject to change due to COVID mitigations. Riders are expected to follow all federal, state and local mitigations in place on the day of the ride.
The ride goes on rain or shine. No refunds will be issued because of weather, State of Illinois, County of Cook, County of Lake orders, or acts of God (force majeure). Refunds will be issued should the event be cancelled by Arlington Heights Bicycle Club. Refunds will be processed through our registration processor in the original form of payment subject to any processing fees. Processing of refunds may be delayed.
- Date: June 4, 2023
Distances: 25, 42, 51, 70 miles
City, State: Mundelein, Illinois
Start Location: Fremont Center Intermediate School, 28754 N Fremont Center Road
Start Time: 6:30 am
Online Information: https://cyclearlington.com/AHBC-500/Arlington-500.html