The Three Rivers Festival Tour is an annual bike ride designed by cyclists for cyclists. The routes travel through the gently rolling hills of Northeast Indiana on scenic, low-traffic country roads. We provide on-road SAG support, multiple rest stops with great food, cold water and Gatorade and a variety of fruits, dill pickles and pickle juice, and sweet treats. All pre-registered riders will receive a SWAG bag.
This is a Bicycle Indiana (BI) funded ride, with $1.00 of each participantâ€™s registration fee donated to Bicycle Indiana after the ride.
The 2020 Festival Tour features:
- Ride distances of 20, 40, 62, and the 'Loon-y Century' 100-mile route
- NEW this year: 45-mile gravel road ride
- Discounted Early Bird Registration
- Multiple SAG stops with GREAT food
- Well-marked routes and ride maps
- Post-ride ice cream
- Date: July 12, 2020
Distances: 20, 40, 62, 100 miles
City, State: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Start Location: Sweetwater Performance Pavillion
Start Time: 7:00 am
Online Information: https://www.3rvs.com/festival-tour