Formally known as the Bloom and Zoom bike ride.
The 2018 Ride Offers:
- NEW! Free Admission to Elkhart's beautiful Wellfield Botanic Gardens with your registration
- A self-guided tour of Elkhart County's fabulous Quilt Gardens
- Legendary Northern Indiana hospitality
- Routes for every pace and skill level
- You can choose to ride 30, 50, 70, or even 100 miles -- and begin your ride at multiple start points.
- The opportunity to ride all or part of the Quaker Trace, an emerging trail network.
- Plentiful stops ("SAG"s) on each route for you to refresh and grab a quick bite to ea
- The Knowledge that your ride is making a difference in the life of local families facing the specter of cancer
Date: August 18, 2018
Distances: 30, 50, 70, 100 miles
City, State: Elkart/Middlebury/Goshen, Indiana
Start Location: see website
Start Time: 7:00 am
Online Information: http://www.quiltgardensride.com/