You're invited to help celebrate the 5-year anniversary of Kerith Brook by riding in 'Bike for the Brook'. This ride celebrates and acknowledges the safety and privilege of riding on the trails in Fort Wayne and Allen County. You can choose either a 5-mile or 15-mile course along the Fort Wayne trail system beginning at, the Indian Trails Park Pavilion near the Jorgensen YMCA. Registration will be located in the park Pavilion.
You may choose between a 5-mile or 15-mile route. Route maps will be provided at the registration table.
- Both rides will take place on the trails.After completing the ride, participants will enjoy a FREE picnic meal.
- FREE T-SHIRTS will be given to all cyclist who pre-register by July 14th.
- All riders will be eligible to win great door prizes. The drawing will be held at 8:30 pm. You do not have to be present to win.
- Non-riders, for a nominal fee, can also enjoy the meal and be eligible for the door prizes.
- For your safety, helmets must be worn and earphones are not allowed while riding.
The trails will still be open to the public, so please be courteous and yield to pedestrians.
Date: August 14, 2018
Distances: 5, 15 miles
City, State: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Start Location: Indian Trails Park
Start Time: 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Online Information: http://getmeregistered.com/bikeforthebrook