This 6th annual cruise is composed of four different rides: 60k, 130k, 170k and a 210k ride. All will take you across Tippy Dam and on some of Manistee County's best roads across our beautiful rivers, through our scenic forests and out to the majestic bluff views of Lake Michigan.
- FREE camping on the grounds of our newly constructed state of the art facility.
- FREE breakfast and dinner on race day! (Local, Fresh, Organic food!)
- FREE BBBC T-Shirt when you register online!
- SAG/rest stops along all routes (some with scenic views of Lake Michigan and the Manistee River.)
- Music and libations throughout the evening on the ride day.
Local vendors will be onsite promoting our sustainable event!
Date: August 25, 2018
Distances: 60k, 130k, 170k, 210k
City, State: Kaleva, Michigan
Start Location: 8927 Puustinen Road
Start Time: 7:00 am
Online Information: http://www.bigbearbuttcruise.com/